Office Secretary from USA Gets 6 Dental Implants Computerized Guided Upper Jaw Surgery in India

loading...


Hello, I am Kristin Robertson works as an office secretary in the USA. I visited India to get 6 dental implants computerized guided upper jaw surgery. I have had so much dental work done over the years, but the only thing left then was to opt for dental implants. While searching for the dental implants at my native place, one of friends told me about this medical value provider in India. Her husband had travelled to get his dental implant surgery in India and they had an amazing experience during their medical journey in India. After listening to their experiences, I decided to contact this medical value provider in India to know more details.


I send them my inquiry and got a reply from them within two days. They asked me more details and also to send them my reports. They told me the reports will be studied by their doctor who will then provide the opinions. Within a few days, I got a mail from them with the details of the surgery, hospital, surgeon and the cost. I went through them carefully and after a lot of thought, I was a bit apprehensive to get my surgery in India. They also gave me the opportunity to talk with their doctor visa phone. He was a kind person who explained me about the surgery and these helped to ward off all my worries and fears about the surgery.

My sister accompanied me during this medical trip to India. An official came to receive us at the airport and then we were taken to an elegant hotel. The next day, we were taken to the dental clinic, where we met the surgeon who once again had a detailed discussion with us explaining about the surgery and what to expect before and after it. I had to have a nice smile and I have been really fortunate to have ended up with this healthcare consultancy in India. I suffered no pain, no bleeding, no injury, no swelling. There is no better dentist than him and I am happy to have made my decision to visit India for the dental implants. The dentist was laid back and made me feel relaxed. One thing that I really enjoyed about this hospital is the doctor, staff and everyone was quite friendly and relaxed. It was a wonderful experience, I can’t recommend any higher than the service I got in India.

Thank You,
Kristin Robertson,

USA
Share on Google Plus

About allyson james

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét :

Post a Comment